Honors students at the College of Southern Idaho are heavily involved in community service as they give back to the campus, local, national, and international communities in which they live. Students generate individual projects and then help and support each other in accomplishing these tasks. Some examples of honor student community service projects:
- Supporting the Central Asian Institute which builds schools for girls in the poorest regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Sponsoring numerous families in need during the Christmas season.
- Offering tutoring and after-school program assistance at a variety of local elementary schools and after-school programs.
- Participating in a variety of campus projects such as Halloween booths, Christmas Child-Care Center programs, and Thanksgiving Food Baskets.
- Creating blankets for patients receiving cancer treatment.